You can help Americans enjoy an epic adventure that teaches timeless truths about family, triumph, sin, tragedy, and repentance.
You may be asking, “Why would Hillsdale College produce this course and offer it for free?”
- First, the study is urgent. Our culture is rapidly losing knowledge of the Bible—negatively impacting our leadership, politics, and ability to self-govern.
- Second, with this free online course, you’ll learn the unforgettable story of King David, which reveals profound truths about human nature and provides answers to enormous questions about life itself, including: What are our relationships with God, our fellow man, our children, and those we lead? It also vividly illustrates the destructive nature of sin and the path to reconciliation.
But promoting this important new online course nationwide requires significant resources, making your support vital.
Will you partner with us to promote this new course—especially to younger Americans—as well as expand our other efforts to reach and teach millions on behalf of liberty?
These national educational outreach efforts include:
- Increasing the number of students taking free online courses like “The David Story.”
- Expanding the readership of Imprimis, Hillsdale’s digest of liberty.
- Teaching thousands of K-12 students by founding and supporting dozens of classical charter schools and making an American classical curriculum available free of charge to educators and homeschoolers.
- Promoting Hillsdale education online through social media, podcasts, and over the air on the radio.
We cannot waste a moment in this critical time for our culture.
Today, your generous tax-deductible gift will help ensure that anyone wishing to learn will have access, free of charge, to our online courses—including “The David Story.” And it will help us promote this course to the widest audience possible.
One other thing you should know…
We must accomplish all of its work while refusing to accept one penny of government funding—not even indirectly in the form of federal or state student loans and grants. NOT. ONE. PENNY.
That means we are entirely dependent on the faithful support of private citizens like you, who understand the importance of education to liberty.
Please make a generous, tax-deductible gift toward this goal today. By doing so, you’ll help promote this new free online course, as well as support the College’s outreach efforts that defend liberty through education.
Make your best gift using this secure form below:
Your Monthly Donation