You can defend liberty through education
We are often asked – why does Hillsdale offer this course for free?
Here are three important reasons:
- It is concerning that most Americans don’t have a constitutional understanding of the most urgent national issues;
- Every American must understand these issues from a constitutional viewpoint because the Constitution is the document that secures our liberty;
- By educating millions of Americans on our founding principles of liberty, America can begin to turn around and restore limited government.
Hillsdale refuses every penny of taxpayer-funded government support (even indirectly through student grants and loans) to remain truly independent.
That’s why the College counts on the generosity of people like you that help to underwrite the costs of developing, producing, and distributing these courses so that more Americans can learn to understand and appreciate what made America the freest and most prosperous nation in human history.
Special offer: For a gift of $100 or more, you will receive a copy of Hillsdale’s online course companion textbook, The U.S. Constitution: A Reader.
Not only will you receive your very own copy of the book, but also your gift will help expand Hillsdale College’s national educational outreach efforts on behalf of liberty such as:
- Increasing the number of students taking free online courses.
- Growing the readership to Imprimis, Hillsdale’s digest of liberty.
- Opening and supporting classical K-12 charter schools through the Barney Charter School Initiative.
- Promoting constitutional education through social media and the radio.
Please make a generous, tax-deductible gift today to help promote this new free online course, as well as support the College’s other educational outreach efforts on behalf of intelligent patriotism and liberty. You can use this secure form below: