Your tax-deductible gift to the John Anthony Halter Shooting Sports Education Center helps Hillsdale College promote the shooting sports and protect the Second Amendment.
Hillsdale does not accept one penny of state or federal taxpayer funding—even indirectly in the form of student grants or loans. Your gift to the Halter Center supports:
One of the Midwest’s premier collegiate shooting sports facilities, which currently includes:
- Seven American trap fields
- An American/international skeet field
- An Olympic bunker trap field
- A five-stand sporting clays field
- A 20-station sporting clays course and outdoor small arms range
- An outdoor Olympic archery range
- A lodge and education center
Six-time national champion Hillsdale College Intercollegiate Shotgun Team, which aims to earn its sixth-consecutive Division III national title at the 2019 ACUI Collegiate Clay Target Championship
Promotion of the shooting sports. Throughout the year, the Halter Center hosts a number of events, including:
- The Michigan Junior Olympic State Championship
- USA High School Clay Target League competitions
- Scholastic Clay Target Program, National Sporting Clays Association, and Amateur Trapshooting Association tournaments
- Local archery and shooting sports clinics and leagues
Citizen education in American history, the Constitution, and the Second Amendment through youth and adult shooting sports camps, which include the Liberty and Learning Youth Conference and the Ladies and Couples for Liberty Seminars and Shooting Camps.
Make your tax-deductible gift to the John Anthony Halter Shooting Sports Education Center at Hillsdale College today.