You can defend liberty through education
We are often asked — why does Hillsdale offer this course for free?
Here are two important reasons:
- Every American must understand the requirements and restrictions of the office of the Presidency — as defined by the Constitution.
- By educating millions of Americans on the most powerful office on earth, America can begin to turn around and restore lost liberty.
Hillsdale refuses every penny of taxpayer-funded government support (even indirectly through student grants and loans) to remain truly independent.
That’s why the College counts on the generosity of people like you that help to underwrite the costs of developing, producing, and distributing these courses so that more Americans can learn to understand and appreciate what made America the freest and most prosperous nation in human history.
Will you make a tax-deductible donation today to help produce and promote more free online courses?
Not only will your gift help the College cover our costs, but it will also help reach more people just like you about the the underlying principles of liberty in the Constitution.
Special offer: For a gift of $100 or more, you will receive a copy of Hillsdale’s online course companion textbook, The U.S. Constitution: A Reader.
Not only will you receive your very own copy of the book, but your gift will help expand Hillsdale College’s national educational outreach efforts on behalf of liberty such as:
- Increasing the number of students taking free online courses.
- Growing the readership to Imprimis, Hillsdale’s digest of liberty.
- Opening and supporting classical K-12 charter schools through the Barney Charter School Initiative.
- Promoting constitutional education through social media and the radio.
Please make a generous, tax-deductible gift today to help promote this new free online course, as well as support the College’s other educational outreach efforts on behalf of intelligent patriotism and liberty. You can use this secure form below: